£64.96 /m² + VAT
- 120mm x 600mm - £64.96 /m² + VAT
Camden Herringbone is constructed using a top layer of the finest European Oak, which is fully sealed using a commercial grade Natural Bona Sealant to allow easy maintenance.
It incorporates a core of solid single species Plantation Hevea Hardwood giving the floor unsurpassed stability and durability, which makes this engineered wood more than suitable with any underfloor heating system.
- Species: European Oak
- Finish: Extreme Matt Oil
- Grade: Rustic
- Thickness: 14.2mm (3.2mm European Oak)
- Width: 120mm
- Length: 600mm
- Construction: Engineered 3-Layer, Cross Laminated with Plantation Hevea Hardwood Core, Plantation Pine Backing
- Installation Method: Glued Down
- Joining Method: Tongue & Groove
- Pack Size: 0.864 m² (12 Planks)
- Room Suitability: Bedroom, Dining, Kitchen, Lounge
- Underfloor Heating: Suitable