£54.96 /m² + VAT
- 190mm - £54.96 /m² + VAT
Ascot 190 is constructed using a top layer of the finest European Oak, which is fully sealed using a commercial grade Natural Bona Sealant to allow easy maintenance.
It incorporates a core of solid single species Plantation Hevea Hardwood giving the floor unsurpassed stability and durability, which makes this engineered wood more than suitable with any underfloor heating system.
- Species: European Oak
- Finish: Natural Bona Sealant
- Grade: Rustic
- Thickness: 14.2mm (3.2mm European Oak)
- Width: 190mm
- Length: 1820mm
- Construction: Engineered 3-Layer, Cross Laminated with Plantation Hevea Hardwood Core, Plantation Pine Backing
- Installation Method: Floating or Glued Down
- Joining Method: Tongue & Groove
- Pack Size: 2.0748 m² (6 Planks, with a percentage of cut lengths)
- Room Suitability: Bedroom, Dining, Kitchen, Lounge
- Underfloor Heating: Suitable