Islington Herringbone - Engineered Wood Flooring
£83.29/m2 + VAT (Sold per Pack Only)
- Top Layer : Western European Oak
- Construction : Engineered 3-layer, cross laminated with plantation hardwood ( Hevea ) core layer, plantation pine backing.
- Colour/Texture: 1 strip single plank. Dark semi smoked, hand finished, wavey edges, textured brushed with hand wiped reactive stain to give grey grain effect. Natural finish Bona sealer and microbevel 2 sides.
- Grade: Rustic
- Finish: Natural Bona Sealant
- Dimensions: Thickness: 14.2mm / Width: 120mm / Length: 600mm
- Pack Size: 12 planks = 0.864m²
- All our wood floors are constructed using a top layer of the finest European Oaks (French/German) and incorporate a solid single species Plantation Hevea Hardwood core giving the floor unsurpassed stability and durability. Fully sealed using a natural based bona sealer with a photo Initiator to allow easy maintenance, our wood floors really are the best of the best.